Here is some of what they said:
- Aaron Klein, CEO of Riskalyze, tweeted that its “extraordinarily clear” the events were “acts of domestic terrorism.”
- Ron Rhoades, a fiduciary advocate based in Kentucky, shared a quote from Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
- RIA Alex Chalekian, wrote that he’s “never felt like I lived in a 3rd world country... but here we are.”
- Carolyn McClanahan, principal at Life Planning Partners in Jacksonville tweeted: "Dear @RepRutherfordFL - how is law and order going for you now? I'm furious. This is not America. Impeach Trump tonight. You are going to face a reckoning at home for not standing up to this treasonous president. You too @marcorubio @SenRickScott"
- James Osborne, principal of Bason Asset Management, said President Trump is a “goddam disgrace” and asked, in a separate tweet “"Why isn't every single one of these people in jail?"